* 3010 C.E: The God [[chars/hermes]] begins communication with humanity and brings magic to the world.
* 3010 C.E: The God [[chars/hermes]] begins communication with humanity and brings [[concepts/magic]] to the world.
* 3030 C.E: [[stories/destiny]] takes place.
* 3031 C.E: Unspecified calamity occurs, [[concepts/gods]] are no longer heard. New Era is marked.
* 300 N.E: [[stories/project67]] takes place.
* Around 450 N.E: Space travel develops and makes travelling to other planetary systems viable. [[concepts/pathways]] are discovered, making small communications with the Gods possible again. The first [[concepts/artifact]] is found.
* Around 750 N.E: Intragalactic, inter-species war breaks out. Currency begins to consolidate.
* Around 1025 N.E: The First Space War ends.
* Around 1100 N.E: Extrauniversal communication progresses to the point where communications are readily and cheaply available throughout the galaxy. [[concepts/score]] is established as a global currency.
* Around 1100 N.E: Extrauniversal communication progresses to the point where communications are readily and cheaply available throughout the galaxy. [[concepts/score]] is established as a universal currency.
* 1344 N.E: [[stories/deceiver]] takes place.
* Around 1626 N.E: Research concludes supplimentary universes in existence.
* 1649 N.E: [[stories/lithium]] takes place.
@@ -26,7 +26,7 @@ Following Crafty God Damn Murder Mutants' bad ending, the following would
happen, though this is not the canonical continuation:
* 2407 N.E: [[dims/heaven]] is destroyed.
* 2907 N.E: The [[concepts/dimdriver]] is found, reverse-engineered and sold as a ship counterpart.
* 2907 N.E: The [[dimension driver|artifacts/dimdriver/deceiver]] is found, reverse-engineered and sold as a ship counterpart.
* 3101 N.E: [[stories/material]] takes place.
* 4000 N.E: The dimension of time comes to a halt, ceasing any further possibilities.
Material is a short story from several perspectives showing the oddities caused
by [[dims/heaven]] (and thus causality) being destroyed in the [[Deceiver
Universe|dims/deceiver]]'s bad timeline.
The story is unfinished and probably won't be finished, any time soon at least.
<div align=center>12:40 20/01/3101 NE // UNKNOWN</div>
<q>Over the last year I've found little reason to be on Earth with all the war going on at the moment. I'll be sitting here drinking my cappuccino, bitches!</q> I sent the BBS post to the travel board, surely someone'd laugh. <q>Anyways,</q> I said to my friend, <q>I'll be star-side. Give me a few minutes in there and we'll be moving again.</q>
<q>What the fuck even went wrong? We fueled up to a 120 lightyear trip and it's failing at only 20. This is worse than when we had to refuel every 5 a few hundred years back, at least then we'd know <i>when</i> we'd have to spend all our money.</q> Her annoyance filled the room with a stifling atmosphere, and then I knew it was fate that I'm getting the hell out now.
<q>Well,</q> I said as I jumped down to the base chamber, laden in all kinds of colors, <q>maybe we were shammed when we bought this ship.</q>
<q>No good,</q> she says, <q>no good at all.</q>
I didn't agree with the sentiment. The retro-deco design of the ship was definitely my style.
<div align=center>12:42 27/01/3101 NE // MARS ORBIT</div>
We reached the abandoned ship, a mere thousand something kilometers out of high orbit. A few hundred years pass and there should only be a bit of rust on these things, but the ship was in worse disrepair than I've ever seen.
The four of us trunked into the ship and checked out the interior. A few hours pass and we didn't see anything. The report was dull, but an object that big just coming out of hyperspeed – which it apparently entered for no reason – just isn't right. I guess I just don't have time to dwell over these things anymore.
<q><i>Excessive time waste</i></q> summed up the trip. I did like the parts of design on the she ship I could see, though. Retro-deco is definitely my style.
<div align=center>10:15 28/01/3101 NE // MARS</div>
Four men in space suits walked into the café. Kind of a strange sight to see, but I'd heard of these <q>garbage hunters</q> before. Seems like an excessive time waste to me, you can't get money from selling space trash.
… Maybe you can, who knows. My friend was singing at me but I wasn't paying attention. The four guys, in unison, sat down at a table. It was pretty funny. They didn't all ask for the same drink, though, and I was disappointed. I looked at the seat next to me and waited for my friend to arrive.