- [[!meta title="There"]]
- "There there there there there there there," there it appeared, seven times,
- the word "there." It wasn't pointing to anything, there was clearly nothing in
- the room worth nothing besides this wall mysteriously written upon. Like a
- logical person, I used this opportunity to introduce said wall to the power of
- 40 millimeter explosives – though to my surprise, the wall was actually a
- "Oi, konnanoka?" I shouted, wondering what language this story was being
- written in. It was probably whatever the writer's stream of consciousness
- pushed out, but I wasn't convinced that using foreign languages in dialogue was
- a good idea. Digressions aside, Jane quickly responded through proper
- communications (and language,) "Yes, that's the entrance. How did you find it?"
- "There were a bunch of 'there's," I answered. She looked at me a bit funny and
- scratched her eye, before walking into the blaringly red cave entrance, without
- saying a word.