- Compiling LoveToken is trivial since it only needs C99, and optionally iconv.
- You can compile with the LT_NO_ICONV definition to disable iconv.
- Compile lt.c to an object file and statically or dynamically link it with
- your application. That's it. Don't forget to include lt.h.
- If you don't want to export it to a DLL/SO/whatever, define LT_NO_EXPORT.
- Also, compiling with GDCC ( http://github.com/DavidPH/GDCC ) works.
- It will automatically omit iconv and use some specialized functions to work.